Analog controls not working on the Ps3 version?

1. I recently bought Gex at the Psn flash sale and I am currently trying to figure how you get amalog controls working. The instruction manual says that it was compatible with the dual analog stick. It claims you can use the left stick once the red or green light is on? No mater how mich I tried I cant seem to find out how. If someome on here knows If you can even use the left thumbstick on the ps3 version that would be appreciated.

User Info: Epictacosam

Epictacosam - 7 years ago

1. I don't know if you've figured it out or not but in order to be able to use the left stick, press the PS button. Go to controller settings then change it from digital to analogue. You need to do every time you start the game up. Have fun.

User Info: shygamrgrrl

shygamrgrrl - 6 years ago 2   1

Answers

1. In order to use the analog stick you have to enable it in Controller Settings (you can get there by pressing the "PS" button). Choose the "Switch Analog Mode" option and then down on the D-pad ;) Directional buttons will work in that mode too.

User Info: LukeInside

LukeInside - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. The original version of this game supports analog mode, but the PSN version of this game does not support analog mode. You have to use the D-pad if you own the PSN version.

User Info: MasterPillow147

MasterPillow147 - 4 years ago 1   3