I need some help looking for a game save?, one thats in the beginning of the game with max of all items

1. ive beaten 8 last night an i want to replay it with alittle help and fun, so yea, one thats as close to the beginning as possible an max of all items, i dont want any "All Weapons" or "Level 99" stuff just max of all items will do =)

User Info: Death_scYth

Death_scYth - 10 years ago
  2. PSV will do lol i dont got a converter so if you find a psv awsome but if you just convert a save to psv and send it to me,awsome lol

User Info: Death_scYth

Death_scYth - 10 years ago
  3. Also no matter how old this post gets lol you can still post up

User Info: Death_scYth

Death_scYth - 10 years ago

1. If you go to Gamefaqs.com they have a gamesave right at the beginning of the game, everyone is LV100 (or 99 forgot) max stats, you have like a trillion gil and max items. It's a very good game save.

User Info: myv382

myv382 - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I think thatll be very difficult to get, just because there are items you can only get in the other discs.
    However it IS possible by using a Gameshark, Action Replay or another cheating device.
    Yes, I know this doesnt help much, but this is just a tip for those who want to answer you. Good luck finding the save :)

User Info: s_a_l_a_d_i_n

s_a_l_a_d_i_n - 10 years ago 0   0