1. Alright, i planned to get lionheart on disc 1, i don't mind the duration of those card games to get pulse ammo. But according to the guides here, its stated that low level grendel drops dragon fang. But i already got squall to level 100 in balamb garden's training center, and i havent even defeat ifrit! (i swear i didn't cheat, i've had 9 hours plus game time) quistis is still level 10 though. So my question is, is there any way for me to still be able to get lionheart on disc 1 despite my squall's level?

User Info: LeAv3LanD

LeAv3LanD - 9 years ago

1. No there is no way to obtain the lionheart in disc one at level 100 if you do not already have the neccassary items. on disc two the garden becomes mobile and blue dragons will become the only source of dragon fangs. they are found near trabia in the snowy forest areas.

User Info: icololeader

icololeader - 9 years ago 0   0

1. No, I don't believe so. I think that it is only possible to get it when your a lower level. However, you could get the Lionheart after the Garden becomes mobile by fighting Blue Dragons up in the Trabia area.

User Info: Spirolli

Spirolli (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0