Has anyone had a hard time winning rare cards after using a gameshark?

1. I used the code to always win a card game which was fine and dandy but I found out that the Ifrit card is already used up when you win it and I've been battling the jogger for the minimog card for 3 hours and he NEVER plays it, same with Cid never using Seifer. Has anyone else had this problem, and should I just start over NOT using this code?

User Info: Darkdragon888

Darkdragon888 - 9 years ago
  2. Nvm, I started over not using the code and voila the cards start showing up.

User Info: Darkdragon888

Darkdragon888 - 9 years ago

1. I've never heard of this problem before. I have had to battle for hours on end to find some of the rarer cards, you could just be having the same rotten luck I've had. But I'm wondering why you felt the need to to use this code? The card game is so easy and to be perfectly honest, unnecessary, that a code shouldn't need to be used

User Info: Sions_Padawan

Sions_Padawan - 9 years ago 3   0