Am I ready for Materia Keeper with my setup?

1. I just beat Lost Number today, but Cloud died right at the end and Red XIII took him out, but I made up for it by grinding Cloud up an extra lvl. Right now Cloud is lvl 35, Barret is 34, and Vincent is also 34. Most of Cloud’s materia are leveled up at least once. Unfortunately, I don’t have Big Guard because I accidentally sold the Manipulate materia that Cait Sith had. Cloud has the Rune Blade, Barret has the heavy Vulcan, and Vincent has the Sniper CR. I have the Beta, Frog Song, and Aqualung enemy skills. Cloud and Barret’s Limit Breaks are at lvl 2. I also took out everyone’s fire abilities. Am I ready to take on the Materia Keeper?

User Info: Lanesully15

Lanesully15 - 4 weeks ago
  2. Actually, Barret's Limit Break is lvl 3.

User Info: Lanesully15

Lanesully15 - 4 weeks ago
  3. I think it could be my materia. It's not leveled up as much as I would hope, but it's getting much better. I also accidentally sold the Manipulate materia that Cait Sith had, which means Big Guard is out of the question until Disc 2.

User Info: Lanesully15

Lanesully15 - 4 weeks ago

1. Yeah your setup sounds more than fine. You shouldn't have too much trouble.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 4   0
  2. Thanks man! I'm right by him so I'll go and see if it works out.

User Info: Lanesully15

Lanesully15 - 4 weeks ago
  3. Hm....11hours since last reply. How did it go? Im hanging by the edge of my seat here. xD

User Info: AsukaNaga

AsukaNaga - 4 weeks ago
  4. Yeah sorry, I was busy most of the day yesterday. But yeah, it went surprisingly well. It was a fairly easy fight and I got a decent amount of experience points for it. In fact, I'd say the fight was easier than the fight with Lost Number. At this point I've actually beaten the Stolen Materia side quest with Yuffie in Wutai, so I guess you could say I'm progressing pretty damn fast. I really appreciate your confirmation though, it helped a lot.

User Info: Lanesully15

Lanesully15 - 4 weeks ago

1. Poison him: you win.

User Info: Foreverltj

Foreverltj - 3 weeks ago 2   0
  2. That's how I did it. Took that boi out.

User Info: Lanesully15

Lanesully15 - 3 weeks ago

1. Don't take Vincent against him unless you have his second limit because he absorbs fire damage and you can get locked in a stalemate it everyone but Vincent dies and he's in limit form causing a soft lock.

User Info: Shadow0no0more

Shadow0no0more - 2 weeks ago 0   0