Can Ultima only be learned by Ramza?

1. Also do I learn it from archaic demons? And also zodiac, if someone learns it does it mean only they will have it learned or can I attack my own characters so that they will learn it?

User Info: dragoonheart

dragoonheart - 12 years ago
  2. Okay, I understand Ultima, now I just need to know about zodiac.
    Thanks guys.

User Info: dragoonheart

dragoonheart - 12 years ago
  3. Okay, seems like a lot of work. But, at least there's another way to learn it if I ever need to. Thanks dragon Breath.

User Info: dragoonheart

dragoonheart - 12 years ago

1. Only ramza can learn ultima (or the squire version of delita and algus if you use some cheating device) you can learn it from ultima demons, not sure about arc though

not sure about the zodiac on your own guys :/

User Info: Cracky_Chan

Cracky_Chan - 12 years ago 2   1

Answers

1. In order for Ramza to learn Ultima one of the assassins that are with Elmdor must cast it on him during chapter 4. It's a tricky proposition, I recommend wearing 108 gems in order to encourage them to use that as opposed to their deadly hand skills.

User Info: xBlindGuardianx

xBlindGuardianx - 12 years ago 1   1
  2. To learn, Zodiac, you need to have an enemy thief Charm your Summoner and have it cast Zodiac on you (for your other characters to learn it who were not present in THE battle) lol

User Info: GaRyV

GaRyV - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. Ultima is best learned at the front gates of Limberry where you fight the assassins WITHOUT elmdor around.

Bring along Judo Outfits and Jade Armlets, I believe, and this will protect you against their worst attacks so they'll usually cast Ultima if they can't cast Stop Bracelet nor Shadow Stitch. Bring 108 Gems for the next fight where you'll outright kill them AND steal all of Elmdor's Genji equipment.

As for Zodiac, I suggest having Malak learn it during the initial fight, and I believe you can fight Summoner units in earlier floors. Bring along someone with Talk Skill and lower their Faith stats greatly. Combine Malak's low Faith and they should survive the attack and this will allow you to tranfer the spell to 4 other characters during the fight.

User Info: SIMSteven

SIMSteven - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. Alma can also learn it during the last fight if Ramza casts it on her... for what it is worth.

User Info: naanomi

naanomi - 11 years ago 0   0