When is the Excalibur finished?

1. I'm on the moon, but the strategy guide isn't clear on whether I have to wait a certain amount of time or I have to beat Bahamut first.

User Info: SykoFox

SykoFox - 8 years ago

1. Excalibur is finished the instant you go to the moon. When you first get the Lunar Whale, fly to the Moon and immediately fly back and you should be able to pick it up. Beware: If you fly back with Fusoya, you will be forced into the Giant of Babil.

User Info: ffguru_x

ffguru_x - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You should be able to pick it up after the fight with the Giant of Bab-il. His name could be different, depending on what version of FFIV you are playing.

User Info: Mekkiah

Mekkiah - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. Umm, just a clarification...are you referring to the Excalibur II or just the Excalibur? The Excalibur can be upgraded from the 'Legend' anytime for as long as you have access again in both worlds after the time Cid blown the entrance to the underworld.

User Info: lady0uroboros

lady0uroboros - 8 years ago 0 1