Where can I find that sword?

1. I can't remember the name of that sword, but it has a 'Dragon' in it's name. It's a cool sword and has an excellent stat on it. Plus, it is guarded.

The problem is, I only got to find it when I attempted to raid the WELL area. Before I got to the octopus boss deeper ahead, I picked it up. So selfish, I did not equip it immediately. Unfortunately, being weak at that time, I lost the fight against the giant octopus and when I tried to reload the game and go back there prepared, it's no longer there. Can anybody tell me where else in the game I can still find that sword??

User Info: lady0uroboros

lady0uroboros - 10 years ago

1. There's no set location to find weapons at, you'll just have to luck into it.

User Info: Camden

Camden - 9 years ago 2   0