Review by shark404

Reviewed: 06/03/00 | Updated: 06/03/00

Like WHOA!

Man, this game is great. I recently played it and liked it. There are many different things you can do. For example, there is one game called Pursuit, in it you have to see how long you can survive before the cops make your damage meter all the way. Also, there are a couple levels. But a really cool thing about the game is the tricks you can do! You have a Damage meter and a Felony meter. Every time you hit another car or crash or whatever, your damage meter gets higher and higher. Once it gets filled all the way, your car gets wrecked and you have to quit or play again. Every time you pass a cop at a high speed, crash into a cop, crash into another car, drive in the wrong lane, drive on a sidewalk, drive through a red light, or just do anything near a cop, the Felony meter goes up. When it goes up, the cops get smarter and faster. Once it is up all the way, it is really hard.

10/10 ~Story~ - Grrrr. I’m not sure of it because my brother *looks sternly at him* lost the booklet and we just got it two days ago! I’m guessing if I knew the story that it would be a good one so I’m giving it a ten.

9/10 ~Replay~ - Its really fun so I keep going back to play it some more. You can always go back and try to get a better score or better time in one of the games.

6/10 ~Audio~ - I don’t like it that much. It’s really low and kinda stupid. If you don’t hear the stupid music, you’ll be hearing the annoying screams of the sirens. I don’t like the audio, that’s why I gave it a 6

10/10 ~Gameplay~ - Its lots of fun! The graphics are okay but I love the feel of crashing into anything and everything. That’s why I gave it a ten!

~Rent/Buy~ - I recommend renting it first and if you like it then you should buy it.