Review by Warhawk

Reviewed: 11/22/01 | Updated: 06/17/02

One of the Best Games made for the PlayStation

I remember the time that I first played this game. It was typical evening and a friend that I knew came up and he brought up a game with him. Of course, the name of the PlayStation game was Driver. I asked him how the game was and he told me that it was one of the best games that he played. So, I put in the game and see for myself how good the game was. When I started I went to Quick Getaway in the Driving Games and when I was able to start playing I had to agree with him that it was a very great game for the PlayStation.

I know that the missions in the Undercover were very interesting and it kept wondering what was going to be happening next in the game. I just can't believe that this game sold over 4 million units after its release (around the world of course). I never knew that Driver was so popular even though it was released onto the PlayStation. I suggest that anyone who likes games with action Driver is the best game for that because of the Undercover which can provide the gamer with some action/racing if that's what they really would like to see in games. Let's get to the review:

The graphics for this game are great better than some games that I've played that were like Driver. This is simply the best game of its kind.

Difficulty: 10/10
Some of the missions (in Undercover of course) are quite challenging (although but some of them can be quite pain). Sometimes it might just be the cops who are giving people a hard time.

Control: 10/10
The controls are just perfect in this game. The handling of the cars are just great, even though sometimes when cops ram into the back of your car.

OVERALL: 10/10
Overall this game is simply the best racing (or action game whatever you may call it) ever. I wouldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to play this game because its so good I sometimes can't stay off the game because its so good but if anyone says that they hate the game I just don't understand why they don't. I think that they just can't get into the game or it might be something else that they might say about the game. The only thing I say is that DRIVER ROCKS!!