Inventory flashes and then goes to black screen (LG HDTV, any aspect ratio, any picture mode) Please help!?

1. When I try to go to the inventory, it flashes the inventory screen, and then it goes black, and I can blindly navigate it from there on and not know what I am doing. Other details on my experiences of these types of things are as follows:
    Sound glitches in RE3 Intro
    No playstation logo (It used to flash but I think it does not show at all)
    The inventory screens of RE2 and RE3 work. The glitch I am experiencing was not caused by damage, since the inventory showed on the screen of my vizio TV, and the game remained untouched for quite a while, and disc looks fine.
    One thing to note is that both the playstation logo and the inventory screen that are not working properly display an array of red and blue colors, and are all 2D images. The 2D should not be acknowledged since the resident evil inventories work fine.
    Can you guys help me?
    (The main gameplay looks fine)

User Info: Doom3rzan

Doom3rzan - 1 year ago
  2. I'm using a component cord which uses two red, one white, one green, and one blue.

User Info: Doom3rzan

Doom3rzan - 1 year ago
  3. The game will reject any other type of access to the inventory screen, like map notices or item pickups.

User Info: Doom3rzan

Doom3rzan - 1 year ago

1. Nevermind. I found out how to fix the problem, but currently only in black in white since I am using a 5 input cord for a 3 input converter. But I can fix that by ordering a new cord.

User Info: Doom3rzan

Doom3rzan - 1 year ago 1   0