1. How open oxide ?
    I beat him time trial, but he not open...
    Sorry for my English, I'm Russia man

User Info: c707virus

c707virus - 9 years ago

1. I'm sorry mate, but Oxide cannot be unlocked by ANY legit way in ANY version. It can be unlocked with the help of a Gameshark.
    Gameshark code: 80086E84 000F

I hope this helps.

User Info: Apalapan

Apalapan - 7 years ago 2   0

1. As cool as he looks, Oxide, sadly, is not an unlockable character. When you beat all of the Oxide ghosts, you get Scrapbook mode, a little special option on the main menu that lets you look at special pictures from the development of Crash games.

User Info: HyperDashSC2

HyperDashSC2 - 9 years ago 1   1

2. I don't know if I had a different version of CTR, but this is how I unlocked oxide:

-Finish all 5 Gem Cups, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, and purple. You can only unlock them by collecting CTR tokens of the same color.
    -Obtained all Trophies, Keys, and Platinum Relics.
    -Beaten Oxide.
    -Beaten the game on Intermediate/Advanced.
    -Obtained the Platinum Relic in the Map, Turbo Track.
    -Beaten all Cups on Hard (vs. Mode)
    -Unlock all unlockable characters (excluding Penta Penguin and N. Tropy)
    -Played Battle mode at least once.
    Try that out! You should unlock Scrapbook and unlock Oxide, playable on vs. Mode and Battle. (Cannot be played on Adventure Mode, just like all the unlockable characters.)

User Info: InkSpell432

InkSpell432 - 8 years ago 1   1

3. Yes. I agree with Apalapan he only unlocked by gameshark cheat by the way i am indonesian man

User Info: rafifauzan

rafifauzan - 6 years ago 1   1

4. Lol, i can't get oxide no in PAL system. Anyway i get all white relic, and unlock all character no with cheat. And i beat all ghost in time trial. Sometime get all white relic you can get it.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 9 years ago 0   1

5. Nope, not in the american version :(

User Info: TheBertus57

TheBertus57 - 8 years ago 0   1

6. What do you mean beating the game on intermediate/advance and whats with the beaten all cups on hard ang vs. mode? Ive beaten oxide on all maps and have all platinum relics beaten all cups on hard and what do you mean(vs.mode)?is it a two players?..plss tell me

User Info: jm198947

jm198947 - 7 years ago 0   1

7. He's only unlockable in the PAL version. In the US version, all you unlock is a Scrapbook.
    You can race against Oxide in Adventure mode in all versions of the game when you get all 16 trophies, but you cannot unlock him as a playable character except in the PAL version. Defeating all of Oxide's ghosts in every time trial unlocks the Scrapbook if you are playing the US version, but it unlocks Oxide as a playable character if you are playing the PAL version. When you unlock him in the PAL version, he is a playable character in every mode except for Adventure mode.

User Info: Joy4Jonny123

Joy4Jonny123 - 9 years ago 0   3