How can i change into a wolf?

1. I bought Castlevania: SOTN from the playstation store for PSX and put it on my psp. I got the wolf transformation and there is no R2 button or L2 button to let me transform. I have pressed button combinations and nothing has worked. Please help. ghangelicwing - 12 years ago - report

1. Follow up answer, I'm sorry for th e useless answer I gave long time ago... haha!

For PSP:

R2 = (when you're using analog stick to move) -> button OR (when using directional pad to move) move your stick to right

L2 = (when you're using analog stick to move) <- button OR (when using directional pad to move) move your stick to left.

***Answer source - my friend***

LoL!
    a_po_ca_lypse - 11 years ago - report 5   0

Answers

1. Look at your system menu and check your button configuration, that will solve yer problem mate. a_po_ca_lypse - 12 years ago - report 3   1