Review by Fahad

Reviewed: 11/01/99 | Updated: 11/01/99

The only decent casino game on psx

Caesar's Palace is pretty old by now. If you wanna try you luck at gambling, this is the game for you. Don't know how to play poker? Don't worry, this game has FMV's which'll teach you.

It's pretty fun to play. The gameplay is well-known and no need for me to describe it. It's a CASINO GAME. what can you expect. All the basics are there: poker, blackjack, craps, and some more. I've been playing blackjack for a long time. You can save your progress which is a really good feature. I have a LOT of money saved but too bad it's not real. Roulette wheel is also there and some of the games, i haven't even tried yet.

Basically, this game is pretty darn good. All the bells and whistles are there with pretty decent music.The dark atmosphere of the casino is there. You start out with 10 grand and if you lose it all, you lose it all. There's a teller window which is a pretty cool feature. (actually, it's just the save spot).

If you already don't have a casino game, this game is for you. Actually, the new version is out already i think. No need to waste you going for the old version.

Anyway, a great party game with 4 player support. LOTS of replay value. There's no end to it. Once you're hooked to gambling, you're hooked.

I would say if you can get a used copy, get it. Don't bother renting it to see what it's like cuz it's basically a compilation of casino card and dice games.