Where can I find the fountain pen?

1. I just got the fish rank on bof III AND I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE FOUNTAIN PEN OR MASTER ROD I BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO SHOWUP IN MY INVENTORY AND ITS NOT SHOWING UP SOMEONE HELp?

User Info: panku863

panku863 - 4 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    I checked my vital item list and the fountain pen is still not there I m at the fish rank with 9519 points so what is going on do I have to get higher than 9500 fish points?

User Info: panku863

panku863 - 4 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    And everytime I see the guy in the hut up from steel beach he keeps saying he working on new equipment but cant get it to work WTF

User Info: panku863

panku863 - 4 years ago
  4. Clarification Request:
    Is your save a clear game save? You'll only get the Fountain Pen from the guy if you've acquired "THE FISH" ranking along with beating the game at least once. Your save will be colored gold and have a "CLEAR" tag on it if that's the case.

User Info: VectorX

VectorX - 4 years ago

1. Did you check the key item tab, the fountain pen is considered a key item, try changing skills with no skill ink in your inventory

User Info: reanta

reanta - 4 years ago 2 0