What is the strategy to getting the ape in Ape Escape off the sewer pipe? In the level City Park.

1. How do u get the ape off the sewer pipe?

User Info: buddybabe12

buddybabe12 - 8 years ago

1. This is a tricky one: You actually can't knock down that monkey. Instead, go through the sewer area of the level, and when you reach a dead end with no more pipes for you to go through, swim down to an underwater path and go there--you'll find yourself in the reservoir at the TOP of the outdoor waterfall, from which you can get up on top of that sewer pipe yourself!

Note that if this is your first time in this level, you will surely fill your capture quota before getting this far, though.

User Info: Emperor_Dodd

Emperor_Dodd - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. This one scared me when I was a kid, and it still does today. Later on in the level you'll find a simple room with water and a monkey. In the water, off to the right, there is a tunnel. You have to swim through this tunnel and out the other side in order to capture this monkey (and I believe that there is a Spectre token there as well). If you fall, then you have to go all the way around again.

User Info: Conmorfilms

Conmorfilms - 7 years ago 0   0