Why i can't get in my save file?

1. I got around the part after geting out of the coal mines and i shut the game off after saving then in the next day i went back to play and i push continue and it told me accesing memory card and it stayed there i was waiting and waiting until i saw something was wrong i pushed every button and nothing it stayed there so i had to shut the game off i tried again and same thing what can i do?

User Info: Nikopteros

Nikopteros - 1 year ago

1. I've had this occur on other games. Sometimes the memory card can have a faulty connection to the console, even if it is in its slot for a long period of time. Try taking the card out and blow air in both the card and the slot. Then boot the game up and try again.

Alundra's continue area is different than others you might be used to. If the above answer doesn't work, then it may be an issue with the game disk trying to get into the screen.

User Info: ZeroType-X

ZeroType-X - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. K i'll TRY but its weird cus' my friend has an emulador of ps1 and It happend to Him too

User Info: Nikopteros

Nikopteros - 1 year ago 0   0