Guide and Walkthrough by Magic Knight
Version: 0.92 | Updated: 09/09/2017
Table of Contents
- 1000 Nen Oukoku
- General Tips
- Before that, is the game map, part 1:
- The game map, part 2, is the Roman Empire map:
- The game map, part 3, is Roman Empire palace map:
- Back to your original world, is the game part 4:
- The final part of the game, the Stonehenge:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Special Thanks
There are three floppy disks total. Disk A, Disk B, and a user disk to save the game. The user disk is a formatted blank disk.
In order to boot the game, you have to enter disk A to drive 1 and disk B to drive 2. After the title screen, you will arrive at your own house, and you are ready to choose what to do next from the Main Menu.