Guide and Walkthrough by Magic Knight
Version: 0.92 | Updated: 09/09/2017
Table of Contents
- 1000 Nen Oukoku
- General Tips
- Before that, is the game map, part 1:
- The game map, part 2, is the Roman Empire map:
- The game map, part 3, is Roman Empire palace map:
- Back to your original world, is the game part 4:
- The final part of the game, the Stonehenge:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Special Thanks
The final part of the game, the Stonehenge:
Once you finish warping, you'll arrive at Henge2. Enter using Main Menu number 4 the Stonehenge/ストンヘンジ to get your ending. You can't go to Stonehenge via Henge1.
Only if you have fought Hooker with the unknown result to me, either he is dead or not, sorry for my limited Japanese language knowledge, you should move to Henge1, then enter the Stonehenge to get your "Good Ending".
That's all I know in 1000 Nen Oukoku.