Guide and Walkthrough by Magic Knight
Version: 0.92 | Updated: 09/09/2017
Table of Contents
- 1000 Nen Oukoku
- General Tips
- Before that, is the game map, part 1:
- The game map, part 2, is the Roman Empire map:
- The game map, part 3, is Roman Empire palace map:
- Back to your original world, is the game part 4:
- The final part of the game, the Stonehenge:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Special Thanks
1000 Nen Oukoku
This document may not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use. It may not be placed on any website or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this guide on any other web-site or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
Many Japanese only video games, at least in the past, are Visual Novels. And I learn that Visual Novels could be very difficult, like this game.....
Ver. 0.90 -- 23/3/2017
Ver. 0.91 -- 5/5/2017
Ver. 0.92 -- 9/9/2017
An adjustment for the new editor has been made.