Slow Motion gameplay problem, HELP?

1. I installed the game on a windows 7 HP laptop anthe gameplay is slow,
    i have taken it out of fullscreen, changed the resolution to 800x600, ive put the graphics on low i don't know what to do can you help me?

User Info: jta5000

jta5000 - 10 years ago

1. OK, I had this problem, and people here helped me, so I feel obligated to help you. :D Make sure your desktop icon does NOT open a launcher, it goes directly into the game, if not go into your TFU II directory and make a shortcut to "SWTFU2" this launches the game directly. Anyways, now go to your desktop, and right-click "properties". In the "Target:" line, after the regular "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2\SWTFU2.exe" , add the commands -variable Timesteps and -preformance Throttling, so it looks like this: "Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2\SWTFU2.exe" -variableTimesteps -performanceThrottling.

NOTE: This uses my directory, and it may not be yours, DO NOT CHANGE IT! It will render this shortcut usesless unless you go back and fill in your directory.

User Info: The_Red_Gyrados

The_Red_Gyrados - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. All you need to do is to set the graphics to LOW if you really require a faster gameplay. That's what I did. On HIGH, the game is too slow.

...Oh, and did you mention a laptop? Did you know, that the performance of your laptop increases when you charge in a socket while playing? In other cases, you can also Defragment your disk.

User Info: Storkiller

Storkiller - 10 years ago 0   2
  2. I have the same problem on both Force Unleashed games, and I tried everything there was to try and it didn't work. You just have to get used to it.

User Info: JMShelton42

JMShelton42 - 9 years ago 0   2