Can't play this game with controller ???

1. I have a xbox wired controller and i cant use it in the game. There is no setting for game pad. I cant change the key setting to game pad key. Help ???

User Info: prettyboy9999

prettyboy9999 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. No, you cannot play this game with a pad. This was the same issue with MW2. I was not thrilled with this either.

User Info: riddick_pcg

riddick_pcg - 7 years ago 1   1
  2. Even though the game was made for consoles, the PC version does not support Xbox360 or PS controllers.
    However the Logitech Dual Action PC gamepad comes with a software where you could play games which are not supporting gamepads.
    I hope this helped!

User Info: Gredenvall

Gredenvall - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. don't you really love call of duty I really wished this game supported gampads

User Info: badtrigger45612

badtrigger45612 - 5 years ago 0   0
  4. Keybod and mouse is more effictent get used to them they will serve you better

User Info: podge16

podge16 - 7 years ago 0   1