Why can I not play with friends ?

1. I know you have to do the tutorial section first but everytime i finish that bit and it goes to the loading screen it diconects me saying i dont have the right maps or something along those lines
    this now means i can not join friends as i need to get to the hub first and i cant get to it
    legendcolor - 10 years ago - report
  2. Do you have friends? If not that could be the issue. thepwnis - 10 years ago - report

1. Right click Portal 2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of game cache
    No need to delete everything.
    Insanityisgood - 10 years ago - report 2   0

Answers

1. Sounds like maybe the files corrupted or something. Delete local content and re-install, see if that helps. Shin_Gallon - 10 years ago - report 0   0
  2. Portal is not multiplayer. But it can be played with other people on your PC using multiplayer mode, but you must have internet. NDSReviewer - 10 years ago - report 0   4