Hand Cannon...missing?

1. I've been in HELL, playing the hardcore mode, only to unlock the hand cannon... And now that I have finished, the game gave me no message, I tried to start a new game anyway and there is no hand cannon anywhere... And no "new game+" for hardcore even if I load a finished hardcore save...

Is this another bug of the pc version, like the Elite suits, that still needs to be fixed?

User Info: Bardiele

Bardiele - 7 years ago

1. I found the fix `round the net....it seems your not allowed to like say, you reached chapter 5 and decided to save right? then you quit becoz of frustration---here`s the error, when you quit (or specifically, quit then go to main menu) it "resets" your save counter and this is a bad thing (this is the bug). All in all if you want the hand cannon you can save (can alt-tab, can die and respawn) but you can`t QUIT your hardcore mode until you get the damn thing (the game remembers this and attaches the bug to your previous save).

Prepare a few hours if you really want that foam cannon hand whatever. ^_^hope it helps

User Info: Mazinger_Kaiser

Mazinger_Kaiser - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Yes, the Hand Cannon missing is a bug alongside the Elite suits, but I'm pretty sure that you can't do a NG+ for Hard Core, due to it being, you know, Hard Core.

User Info: Isaac20

Isaac20 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. www.megaupload.com/?d=0PUUIWDG

Just download, copy and paste to your dead space 2 folder inside your EA folder, it unlocks the handcannon and everything else that u can't get on pc, i promise it will work.

User Info: scorcher831

scorcher831 - 6 years ago 0 0