How do I activate the portal?

1. What to do after extinguishing the hellfire.

User Info: dkg20000006

dkg20000006 - 8 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Which portal are you at? Did you get through the wizard's study and lab? Are you at the wizard tower top? There is a good walkthrough I can direct you to. Just let me know.

User Info: Z4smurfs

Z4smurfs - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Take key from fire and unlock chest; get spell scroll. Check tower for loose brick and get magical quill. Use quill on scroll. Now you have a spell, cast spell and the missing portion of the staircase appears. Look in stone pile to get a key to unlock the tower door and go in.
    Hope this helps.

User Info: Z4smurfs

Z4smurfs - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I'll assume you unlocked the wall's wooden puzzle and chest puzzle in the wizard's study and moved the golem (knight) to access the lab. While in the wizard's lab get the red and blue potions and place in the cauldron, then find the scroll and cast a spell on it (the cauldron). You now have a magical liquid. Find the empty bottle and fill it with the new liquid. Go and solve the slider puzzle, get the lantern and put the liquid into the lantern. Get the candle and light the lantern and place it on the wooden pedestal. The big table should vanish. Now take the lantern upstairs and place it on the wooden pedestal in the wizard's study and the door disappears; get the magic dust and go back downstairs (don't forget the lantern) and put dust where the table was or what is now called the runes. The portal should now open and glow; now you can continue to the wizard's tower.

User Info: Z4smurfs

Z4smurfs - 7 years ago 0 0