Why does the game keep telling me error code 1?

1. okay, I installed the game, patched it up to 1.01 then clicked the shortcut to the game which then installed patch 1.04. the game will not load up, it keeps coming up error code 1. has anyone else had this problem? and if so, how do you fix it? lemme know. thanks

User Info: psychosis82

psychosis82 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6061083365/m/3481014648

Sounds like if you uninstall everything, delete all the ubisoft folders and reinstall, it should work.

User Info: quinzel60

quinzel60 - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. quinzel60 is quite right on this one so I just wanted to make it completely clear for every one out there since I where in doubt myself.
    I had the exact same problem. What has happened is a problem with the launcher.
    You need to go into programs and delete the game launcher located in the Ubisoft folder. Then you install the game again and this time the launcher will be installed again.
    My guess is that upon reinstalling the game it cant find the launcher or something like that. I am not an expert so it is only a guess.

User Info: Shalira

Shalira - 9 years ago 0   0