How do I unlock the last costume with the second code?

1. I have Shank on PC, and I am using some pretty low budget gaming controllers to play the game. Everything works fine, but unlocking the costumes doesn't seem to work. My buttons are not labeled with X's and O's and what not, just has numbers on them, no corrolation to playstation controls.

I got lucky unlocking the Any-S costume. I used my keyboard to put in the Konami code, Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B. A and B in this case are the letters on my keyboard, even though A and B are not mapped to any keys.

I don't know the name of the other costume that requires a code to unlock, but if someone else had a similar experience to mine, please help me. In theory there should be a way to unlock this character with my keyboard, or somehow manipulate my controller so that it works.

User Info: Jhomkief

Jhomkief - 8 years ago

Answers

1. You can unlock the second secret costume by pressing Up X Down B Left Y Right A while playing on the game. Just type the letters from the keyboard & the directions from the directional arrows from the keyboard too. I guarantee it will work because I've tried it

User Info: gila_game88

gila_game88 - 7 years ago 0   0