Guide and Walkthrough by CyricZ
Version: 1.3 | Updated: 09/12/2017
Table of Contents
- Mos Eisley Cantina
- Notes on Walkthroughs
- Episode I Walkthroughs
- Episode II Walkthroughs
- Episode III Walkthroughs
- Battle Over Coruscant
- Chancellor in Peril
- General Grievous
- Defense of Kashyyyk
- Ruin of the Jedi
- Darth Vader
- Episode IV Walkthroughs
- Secret Plans
- Through the Jundland Wastes
- Mos Eisley Spaceport
- Rescue the Princess
- Death Star Escape
- Rebel Attack
- Episode V Walkthroughs
- Episode VI Walkthroughs
- Jabba's Palace
- The Great Pit of Carkoon
- Speeder Showdown
- The Battle of Endor
- Jedi Destiny
- Into the Death Star
- Bounty Hunter Challenges
- Episode Bonus Missions
- Cantina Bonuses
- Secrets and Unlockables
- Two Player Arcade
- Standard Guide Stuff
Requirement: 50 Gold Bricks
Overview: Not to be outdone by its predecessor, the new LEGO city pulls out all the stops to be just as charming and silly.
Okay, the first thing you'll notice is that this is more or less the same city, just at a different angle. There are some notable changes, though. There's water with a boat near it, a monorail, a fire truck, a church, and a basketball court, among some other minor changes.
- From the start, follow a path of studs to the boat.
- On the playground (slide, swings, merry-go-round).
- On top of the red service station.
- Behind the landspeeder in its enclosure.
- Under the bleachers at the basketball court.
- Inside the orange service station on the right side.
- On the monorail. To get on, find the rotator switch near the track, then turn it to get the car all the way to the beginning. Hop from a Tauntaun onto the car and ride it.
- Inside most of the houses that you can destroy.
- All the people, womp rats, stormtroopers.
- All the white fences.
- All the green trees.
- All the yellow benches.
- All the ducks in the water.
- Use a thermal detonator on the shiny container near the merry-go-round to find the rotator switch. Put it together. Turn it to make the merry-go-round fly off.
- Plant all the flower seeds.
- Force all the flower beds near your starting point, then smash them.
- Assemble the two fans. I don't think this does anything special this time.
- In front of the church are 18 hidden flowers that you need to walk over. Fourteen are on the right side of the church, and the last four are to the left of the door.
- In the back left are four letters that spell GOLE. Look in the previous LEGO City section if you want to know how to make the letters. Once they're all made, have two Force users correct their position.
House by House:
- Lot Full of Trees in the back - Blast all the trees to make a full house.
- Floataway House - Use a TD on the shiny container inside to make an orange car.
- Force-able House near the LEGO letters - Force away all the pieces and smash the left-over pillar. Build the miniature house.
- Orange Service Station - Force all the windows. Smash the two glass roofs over the garages.
- Red Service Station - Force all the windows and glass doors. Smash the flowers and the windows on the right.
- Red House in the Center - Smash it and its garbage cans. Put together the delivery truck.
- Black-Roofed House - Smash it to uncover a giant trophy. Use the Force on that trophy several times.
- Red and Yellow House - Smash the little thing. Put together the resulting tractor.
- Blue Church - Put together the steeple. Pull the lever to ring the bell. Sith Force open the door. Drive the fire truck over to the church and Force the ladder to the wall. Grapple up to scare away the bird.
- Red House in the Back Right - Can only be destroyed with the AT-XT.
- Basketball Court - Smash all the fences and the spectators. Blast the lightbulbs on the front of the light stands. Grab the ball shooter and make a basket.
- Take any Tauntaun and ride it to find studs.
- Grab the fire truck and follow the trail of studs.
- Take the AT-XT and use it to smash the red house on the right side.
- Finally, the boat in the lower corner. Assemble the parts to put it together, then push it into the water. Ride it around and collect all the studs.
So, once again, explore and destroy. There are some of the same tactics used before: bust down all the houses, Force whatever can be Forced. The LEGO sign becomes "GOLE" at first, then you double Force it to the right formation.
As for the new stuff, to use the monorail, rotate the switch under the track, then hop off a Tauntaun onto the car, and wait to ride it to the end. To use the boat, put together the parts near it, then push it into the water and ride it around. The fire truck needs to be parked near the church so you can Force the ladders up to the steeple. There's a basketball shooter in the court that will give you credit for making a basket.
Again, once you hit the million, your best time will be recorded.
If you're looking for other guides by him, you can search the Yakuza series or the LEGO series on GameFAQs.