What is the best way to unite Yugoslavia?

1. Most of the time, the game does not pan out like the real world and the Ottoman Empire doesn't collapse after the World War, at least it hasn't since I've been playing. I've played Serbia, but being as small as it is I find it difficult to accomplish the incredible feat of unite all of Yugoslavia.

User Info: veryfunny98

veryfunny98 - 8 years ago

1. Here i the easier way.First chose Serba .Then step in aliance with Austria,Ottoman Empire,Russia,Greec,Two Sicilies and France.Now the fun part declear war to Ottoman Empire most of the states shoud step in war with you) most important state to step in war with you is Austria,let Austria and Russia deal with east and south Ottoman Empire,France with Ottoman Africa,whil you conquer Bosnia than after war releas Bosnia (thas how bosnia become Bosnia).Wait few years after you releas Bosnia than make alliance with Spain and Uk,declear war to austria and conquer Slovenia and Croatia releas them,but dont conquer all Austria becous ther will be to many rebllioni in Yugoslavia.

User Info: Capitan-Croatia

Capitan-Croatia - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. www.paradoxian.org/vicky2wiki/Serbia

Use this guide to help. I've only done it once myself as it is incredibly difficult to do as the game has random elements in it. Try to get alliances with countries that surround Austria and the Ottoman Empire such as Russia and Egypt. You will need to keep their main forces away as they will overpower you.

User Info: stampede89

stampede89 - 8 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Colonising? Answered
How to build railroads? Answered