is the Konami code impossible with keyboard?

1. I don't have a 360 controller so I'm playing the game with mouse and keyboard. I have finished the game in easy, normal and hard difficulty but I still don't have the boss selection option in the chapter select screen so I decided to try the konami code. According to what I have read, you type the konami code during the title screen or the "press start" screen for those who are using 360 controllers. As for gamepads, yes you could use a 3rd party program but my laptop won't run any xbox360 controller emulator. No need to say why. Now, when using mouse and keyboard for the game, instead of "press start", "press any key to continue" appears on the title screen. As a result, I can't input the whole konami code cause it is already at the file selection screen by the time I press the other buttons. Help please :(

User Info: griever56

griever56 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I think the normal way to unlock boss selection is to clear both DLCs as well. It would make sense, since both DLC's end bosses are selectable in that mode.

Also, the "boss selection" mode is actually tacked on to the stage selection in "Story". It's not a separate menu option.

User Info: Darkunov

Darkunov - 5 years ago 0   1