How do i get english subtitles?

1. I bought fallout 3 goty (off steam) in a store some time ago, and now it turned out that the instalation only lets me chose polish, polish with dubbing, czech and hungarian. I do speak polish but playing in polish takes all the fun out of the game for me, now then how do i get english subtitles?

User Info: ManChild

ManChild - 2 years ago

1. the only think I can think of is to find a mod/site to download the English filesand replace the ones in your directories. This site I know is a german site for those with the german version who wanted English subtitles, version, etc. It might work for you. put the normal http in front of the line, it wont let me do it in the answer.

schote.biz/sprachdateien-deutschpatches/13-fallout-3-game-of-the-year/ 1300-englische-texte-untertitel-menus-vidoes-stimmen-sprachausgabe.html

User Info: eolsunder

eolsunder (FAQ Author) - 1 year ago 0   0