Help me with second disk?

1. Tell me how to install second disk?

User Info: brucie-boy

brucie-boy - 10 years ago
  2. So what should I do if I've sat here for an hour, finally clicked the "Yes i'm the admistrator of this vista POS quit asking" button, and nothing happens other than I start threatening Gamestop?

User Info: kikaiser

kikaiser - 9 years ago
  3. I am having the same problem as kikaiser, and nothing ever happens and i have been trying to download this game for days!

User Info: gorequeen

gorequeen - 8 years ago

1. Ok, don't despair, I finally found the solution. You need to go into My Computer, C drive, and find the folder in your Programs where the game is located. For me, that was the X86 folder. Look for the Fallout Launcher exe file and click on that. Now, click on the five new mods/locations that came with the game. Now load the game and start your game play. Within a few minutes, you will start getting new radio signals and messages. I had already played to level 8 and stepped out of my Megaton home and the messages appeared.

User Info: AlsoJJ

AlsoJJ - 10 years ago 0   0

1. It practically takes A LOT OF time to install the second disc. I had to wait for at least ten minutes to get the installation screen and another ten minutes for the installation to finish.

You will just have to wait a bit that's all.

User Info: Destroy3r3

Destroy3r3 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. If you are using Vista, try this. Go to the control panel, find and unclick Auto Play. Then also go turn off User Account control. Load your disk and go to My Computer and find the drive you are using for Disk Two. Right click to browse it and click the Exe function and your in business, just follow the onscreen instructions after that. After the disk is loaded you can go back and turn on the Auto Play and User Account control.

User Info: AlsoJJ

AlsoJJ - 10 years ago 0   0