Flashlights in Royal Flush Plaza?

1. Flashlights seem to be my most sought-after item, useful for creating psychopath-killing lightsabres and hackers, but getting to a flashlight makes me travel FAR away from the safe zone.

The strategy guode tells me there's a flashlight at the Royal Flush Plaza proper. Sometimes the looters have one, but is there an easier (read: quicker) way to find one at the plaza? Thank you.

User Info: ItchyOliver

ItchyOliver - 11 years ago

Answers

1. While there is a flashlight in Royal Flush Plaza, it's not in a store. I'm not exactly sure where it is, but look around the first floor and eventually you'll find it.

User Info: GreenDisaster

GreenDisaster - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. In the Silver Strip, outside One Little Duck Bingo, I always find several zombies wearing security guard-ish clothes. Killing one always drops a flash light. These same zombies can be found all outside in the Silver Strip, Fortune Park, and Platinum Strip.

A few more can be found near the fortune teller machine.

User Info: Falkier2624

Falkier2624 - 8 years ago 0   0