I cant change weapons how do I change them? HELP!!!

1. I can only change from hidden blade, sword, fists and medicine using the x-box 360 controller and if I use the weapons wheel I can't select anything and it goes of the wheel after a few seconds. Any answers?

User Info: matty0123456789

matty0123456789 - 8 years ago
  2. I have the same problem with Play Station controller . I seem to be able to change the weapons when I open the "wheel" and change one of the "main-weapons" (blade , medicine ,hidden blades etc.) with one of the other weapons (throwing knifes etc.) . And then I can change weapons from the wheel , but I have to do that every single time which is annoying . So , if anyone can help , it would be really great .

User Info: XekTOr89

XekTOr89 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Idiots. You two were of no freaking help

User Info: Skull_Ranger_He

Skull_Ranger_He - 1 year ago 0   1
  2. You have to hold the button. Sorry, I play on PC, so I don't know the button on the X-Box controller.

Just hold down and cycle through using directional button.

User Info: aamfirdaus

aamfirdaus - 8 years ago 0   2
  3. In pc version you can change weapon with pressing 1,2,3,4 buttons and without opening the weapon wheel.But I don't know about the play station version...

User Info: pantokem

pantokem - 8 years ago 0   2