Why doesn't it run well on my PC?

1. I have an Intel Core 2 Duo e7500 2.93 Ghz, 2 Gb RAM, nVidia GeForce 9300 GS, but the game still runs like it's skipping frames or in slow motion, unless I look straight down or up. I don't understand, what am I missing?

PS: I did the SystemRequirementLabs test and it said I passed the recommended setting with flying colors.

User Info: Ravnician

Ravnician - 9 years ago
  2. Can't be the hard disk, I've got 40 Gb of free space. I also defrag once a week.

User Info: Ravnician

Ravnician - 9 years ago
  3. Now it's getting ridiculous: I bought 2 Gb RAM more, turned every single setting to 1 or turned them off altogether, and it still going slow and skipping frames! What the hell is wrong with my PC?

PS: Using Vista Home Basic, by the way.

User Info: Ravnician

Ravnician - 9 years ago

1. I figured it out. Turns out my GeForce 9300 GS has no problem running this game... on a small monitor. I have a 17" 1280x720 monitor, which is too much for my graphics card to handle. Thanks anyway.

User Info: Ravnician

Ravnician - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Maybe it is because of your hard disk

User Info: mjyumping

mjyumping - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. I have the same problem right now, not yet solved it, but did you try reducing quality in the graphics screen ? It might help.

User Info: Xirvet

Xirvet - 9 years ago 0   0