How to pick up weapons on pc?

1. Well i did the part where your father and brothers get hanged,in cinematic teh brute hit my sword out of my hand then cinematic is over i run away but i end up with out a sword , and it says my blacksmith merchants are out of stock adn i dont know how to pick up enemy weapons T_T
    i can kill ppl with hidden blade but its uncomfy
    so how can i pick up weapons from enemy and when BS merchants stock will be available ?

User Info: StormXLR

StormXLR - 9 years ago

1. You can't pick up a weopen until Mario teaches you... its stupid but its true. You also get a sword later on... Stupid yes, but thats how the story line goes. Sometimes its just easier to go through the main missions and go off on the side ones later on.

User Info: Sivyo

Sivyo - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Keep playing through the game and you'll be given another sword.

User Info: rocky871

rocky871 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. You'll get another sword later from Mario.
    Also, to pick up a weapon stand next to it and press Shift (default key).

User Info: Ellerriss

Ellerriss - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Pick up weapons of the enemies by hitting the Shift key or the empty hand key while standing in a weapon in the ground

User Info: mjyumping

mjyumping - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. I helped you. Maybe its time to help me, pls. respond to my question. Link: paste it in address bar
    www.gamefaqs.com/pc/956857-assassins-creed-ii/answers?qid=188591

User Info: mjyumping

mjyumping - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. yes, I agree with Sivyo unless you get a sword from Mario you can not pick up weapons

User Info: Sany5444

Sany5444 - 9 years ago 0   0