Will assassin's creed 2 runs in mac?

1. I've got a mac book pro 15'' laptop with 2.53 ghz processor and 4 gb ram. I'm really a big fan of ac and want to run it in my mac. Will it run in mac? If no then what i have to do to run in???

User Info: reddevilnijal

reddevilnijal - 9 years ago

1. Nobody knows, but you could always install Windows and access it using Boot Camp.
    Depends on what components you got in that thing, though.

User Info: FiskMunk

FiskMunk - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. I highly doubt so.

User Info: dv137

dv137 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Get a bootcamp, install a windows in your MacOS thorugh it, update everything you need, and the game should work. Never tryed myself though.

User Info: Void_Dweller

Void_Dweller - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Seriously guys, learn to look around. Assassin's creed 2 has come out for mac here: gametreeonline.com/ubisoft/assassins-creed-2-deluxe-edition-mac/

as well as that, steam as come out for mac from their website.
    that took me precisely 3 minutes of research. congratulations.

User Info: Cromash

Cromash - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. I don't know, maybe it can

User Info: black_godzz

black_godzz - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. No. Purchase a copy of Windows and run bootcamp assistant. You will need Steam to run it as well, which is only available for PC.

User Info: o0KHeaven0o

o0KHeaven0o - 9 years ago 0   1