How do I get past the level filled with dinosaurs made of poop?

1. At one level you fight dinosaurs made of the pooh-pooh, that shot diareah at you i can't beat it cause my pringals gun malfunctioned and now shoot carrots. YES, CARROTS!!! So how do i kill the poop dinos with just my body parts and my pet keyboard excalibur?

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 9 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    But if you do that the dinos eat my wheres waldo book which opens up the portal to soupville and the communist's moofin barn.

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 9 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    I did get the banana gun but princess sugar lumps took it cause she had so "buisness" to attend to that she needed it for. I went back an hour later asked the butler if she was in and he said shes in her room. Then i heard banging and moaning so i left awkwardly and imagined that beautiful sight.

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 9 years ago
  4. Additional Details:
    I did that side quest. but the banana gun attracted rick astley add he pulled down his pants and undies and was sticking it up his butt back and again. Then he asked if i had a big banana and i said, "wat!?!?!"
    and he pulled down my pants and opened his mouth and croutched down but just as it almost went in his mouth i said "NO!!!" and crotch kicked him. then it bled and i left. so i aint usin that one.

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 9 years ago
  5. Additional Details:
    I got the cookie that built my transporter that got me to the dino level in which i cant beat. but how do i beat that level. and yes i got the alien chicks phone number and called her and went on a date.

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 9 years ago
  6. Additional Details:
    No i already beat the rooftop concert level...in which i had to use the V8 to unlock it.

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 9 years ago
  7. Additional Details:
    the barRel rollis a failel roll!!!! it makes your games add more dinos to the level.

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago
  8. Additional Details:
    THE DINOs killed remiraid with its GIVE DADDY A KISS RAY

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago
  9. Additional Details:
    GET SOME HOT COFFEE FROM THE DINOSAURS IT MAY GET DIRTY BUT YOU WIN,,,,, OK MAYBE NOT.US MAYBE I WANTED TO SEE YOUR HUGE KILBASA. g

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago
  10. Additional Details:
    ME NO no!

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago
  11. Additional Details:
    nopey dopey, i said sexy funny near him, and he joined my team. Then i tried to battle the dinos with him but then the cdi came and helped the dinos by shooting us with mario's hotel! now i know what it's like to lose my last rupee!
    so, now the cdi is trying to kill me too!

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago
  12. Additional Details:
    Nope, that crab jumped into the frying pan of mystery and became a crab rangoon

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago
  13. Additional Details:
    I said that to them and...THEY ARE DYING!!!! I WON THE LEVEL! WAIT WHATS THATS LANDMASTER DOING...? ITS...ITS...ITS SHOOTING SOMETHING AT ME IT'S...DOCTER OCTOGONAPUS! NO! I LOST I DIDN'T SAVE...HOW DO I BEAT THE LAND MASTER AND DOCTER OCTOGONAPUS?

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago
  14. Additional Details:
    sabrosa.D

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago
  15. Additional Details:
    the land master ran over her...jeez
    YOU LIE!

User Info: beatlesboy211

beatlesboy211 - 8 years ago

1. Its not my fault! You gave her mayonnaise instead! Whatever, just stay calm and I'll send you a soup can filled with donuts.

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Make the keyboard eat the pringles gun to make it a keyboard shooting gun. Then you can get to tomato land.

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 9 years ago 0 1
  2. Oh, then you must have not have obtained the banana gun, if you do that then the dinos get distracted.

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 9 years ago 0 1
  3. Well then you should do the sidequest where you help the Pope mow his lawn. Then he gives you some Falcon Crunch which you give Princess Sugar Lumps in exchange for the Super Mecha Banana Gun. This allows you later on to get Rick Astley on your team.

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 9 years ago 0 1
  4. That means you forgot to save the Waddle Dee in the 3rd level. He gives you a cookie that makes perverts stop attacking you.

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 9 years ago 0 1
  5. You should have had a V8. Then you wouldn't have needed the transporter. Well, my only advice now is to equip the Cucumber Spear and aim for the horn. If that doesn't work then have the keyboard finish it with False Swipe.

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 9 years ago 0 1
  6. DO A BARREL ROLL! Press R or Z twice!

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 9 years ago 0 1
  7. NOO!!!! That means you let Peppy die. Ok then, now just find a Remoraid and use its Pistol Fish Powers(PFP) to shoot lasers

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 8 years ago 1 0
  8. What?

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 8 years ago 0 1
  9. Whatever you do, don't let Leroy Jenkins hear you say "sexy funny" or else he'll smack you with a flounder

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 8 years ago 0 1
  10. Ok, stay calm. Eventually, a Giant Enemy Crab will come and hit the dino's weak points for MASSIVE DAMAGE!

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 8 years ago 0 1
  11. At this point, ask the dinos to GIVE ME BACK THAT FILET O FISH!

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 8 years ago 0 1
  12. I don't know!

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 8 years ago 0 1
  13. At this point just get the girl from Mech Wars 4: EBS. She will distract them with a jar of marmalade.

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65 - 8 years ago 0 1