How Can I Play In Rpg Mod In This Game?

1. Everywhere I Read That This Game Is a Mix Of trategy and rpg but i still cant find how to play rpg mode any help?

User Info: marinosgr

marinosgr - 9 years ago

Answers

1. You can, theoretically, play the game entirely as a turn-based RPG, simply by only using the auto-resolve option for battles. I imagine it would be tough going though, considering the raw statistical advantage you'd need over your enemies.

User Info: The_Necronoir

The_Necronoir - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Uh, there is no separate "rpg mode". This is a grand strategy game where your units gain levels, your heroes have character sheets of sorts and can take on quests with multiple choices and you yourself (id est Arthur himself) shape the world around you by taking decisions that affect your morality, your affinity with religions and who will decide to ally with you.

I can't believe you didn't figure this much out, though. >_>

User Info: Giby86

Giby86 - 8 years ago 0   1