What is the hotkey to use voicechat in multiplayer?

1. I have tried several different keys for voicechat and nun seem to work i can here other players but can not talk can someone please tell me the hotkeys for chat also for unit and structure building thanks.

User Info: sean87

sean87 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. You can start voicechat in the lobby, However i dont know if this is for your team or for all and how to turn it on/off

User Info: I3anaan

I3anaan - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Voicechat is innitated from the lobby. Enable it and it will be enabled in game. In my experience the support for the mic's have been pretty poor and consequently no one can hear me when i use mine.

User Info: SgtCupCake2

SgtCupCake2 - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Hi again. What about Shift-Tab cause that brings up the steam menu so you can chat. and in the chat window it says "voice chat"

User Info: Fool_Master

Fool_Master - 9 years ago 0   1