What are "Champion Permanent"'s? I got one for Ahri and Lux but I have no idea what they do?

1. I completed quests that gave me "Champion Permanent"'s and I'm trying to figure out what they do.. I got one for Ahri and Lux but I don't know how to use them.. Can someone help please (I'm a starter, only level 8, so I wont know really complex things and descriptions? DarthAnankin45 - 1 year ago - report

1. They let you unlock the champion permanently. If you go to the loot section (the pickaxe icon on the top of the client), you can click on the champion permanent and it lets you unlock the champion, you can also disenchant it for blue essence to buy other champions. nowitsmytime - 1 year ago - report 11   0