Why is my mouse not accurate on my mini map?

1. So I noticed that the Mac version of this has basically nothing on it so Im using mac :)

When I place a farsight ward or even when I would launch myself in urf, It would be slightly to the right of where I would click. How do I fix this? It's getting really annoying because when I try to use the farsight ward by the baron or drag, it puts it in the river and I end up not being able to see if they're even near the baron or drag

User Info: Indico

Indico - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. Have You Changed The Mouse Sensitivity On League Of legends Yet If Not Go Try Out Some Mouse Sensitivity If This Was Helpful Let Me Know Thanks.

User Info: GamerSaner

GamerSaner - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. Have You Changed The Mouse Sensitivity On League Of legends Yet If Not Go Try Out Some Mouse Sensitivity If This Was Helpful Let Me Know Thanks.

User Info: GamerSaner

GamerSaner - 2 weeks ago 0   0