How can I publicize my League of Legends stream?

1. Hey guys! This is Torep303 from twitch.tv and I need some advise with starting up my stream. I already have:
    -a Webcam
    -an overlay
    -a personality
    -an elgato capture card (on the way)
    -and humor
    However, I've only had 2 to 3 people pass by my stream occasionally. I'm not sure how to go about publicizing it and it would be a HUGE favor if you guys can just watch my stream and give some advice. I know how to take criticism, but I'm new to this, so please don't bash on me with no real help...>. <
    The link is www.twitch.tv/torep303
    Thank you SOOO much in advance and ANY help or advice is GREATLY appreciated! :D
    -Torep303 on Twitch.tv

User Info: torep303

torep303 - 5 years ago

1. There is no shortcut, everyone must build up a reputation. But first, you must show that you belong.

- Join a community (a message board/forum, like in this site, is a good place to start) and partake in it's daily activities
    - insert your link into your sig (do not shove it into people's faces by making a thread for it) or into a normal convo (with a community involving meet-ups and real people)
    - stream regularly.

User Info: Molivious

Molivious - 5 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Boob cam. You must have a boob cam.

User Info: se1q

se1q - 3 years ago 2   1