How many to get ranked?

1. How many ranked games to I need to play to get ranked? I am currently 5-3 using 3 different characters if that matters at all.

User Info: drkrebirth

drkrebirth - 9 years ago
  2. What do you mean? You need to be level 30 to play ranked.

User Info: GamerExtreme98

GamerExtreme98 - 9 years ago

1. You need to do 10 games.

Of course they've moved to Season 2 today, so you'll have to do 10 new games again if none of those games are from today.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 - 9 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. You also need to continue playing ranked to keep your elo rating, if you stop playing for any length of time you will lose your rating.

User Info: Hhhmmm

Hhhmmm - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. You need to complete 10 games and have an Elo rating of above...I believe it's 1200, though at the end of S1 it was 1250.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Your first 10 games in Ranked are the ones that give you 50 ELO each. Once you get past that, you get ELO according to your ranking. (for more information about league of legends maybe visit www.fanup.com)

User Info: PokEZone

PokEZone - 9 years ago 1   0
  4. Level 30

User Info: TheUltraGameBos

TheUltraGameBos - 9 years ago 1   1
  5. I think 1 game? (maybe the site: www.fanup.com will help you futher?)

User Info: spelertje

spelertje - 9 years ago 1   1
  6. If i put something here will it be automatically added?

User Info: decastar

decastar - 9 years ago 1   2