How do I get past (the hidden quest for China)?

1. How do I solve the Hidden Quest in China?

User Info: Josephs29

Josephs29 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. One of two things are needed (I've only completed this quest once, and haven't had a chance to verify.)
    The clue is in the China description (when you first click on the map- before the puzzle locations appear), where they say they cannot let any monkeys escape. I completed this quest doing both of the following (I don't know which is needed, or both):
    1) Do not let any monkeys fall off the bottom of the board. This is DEFINITELY a requirement.
    2) Do not make a match with a trapped monkey (and thus release one) I do not know if this is required, but this alone is not enough.

User Info: QurqirishDragon

QurqirishDragon - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Yes you must complete the quest without dropping any monkeys from the bottom of the board.

User Info: pollywooldridge

pollywooldridge - 7 years ago 0   0