How do I get the kits for making special weapons?

1. I am looking to make a Black Bear Sword, but I'm not sure if the soul urn is the weapon itself, or the kit.. and I am not sure if the weapon is the drop.

User Info: Zukeeny

Zukeeny - 10 years ago
  2. Lol, thank you very much guys.

Although, I was a newb at this stage, and soon figured it out.. but, still.. these are great responses.. trying to up it more that once.. xD

User Info: Zukeeny

Zukeeny - 10 years ago

1. To make a kit or jelly for special items you'll need two soul urns. Refiners make kits and alchemists make jellies. You can ask one of them for the ingredients for the items.

User Info: omegasinnocence

omegasinnocence - 10 years ago 1   0

1. To make a black bear sword you need 2 black bear urns. give them to a alchemist you know and they will make the jelly. Take the Jelly to a weapon maker. He then can craft the sword for you.

User Info: tankbegone

tankbegone - 10 years ago 1   0