How do you get a gaurd to enter the gaurd towers, never see the icon?!?!

1. I have followed all the instructions in the game book, but there is no way to assign a gaurd to a tower, wether on duty or off duty. I have clicked on the tower, next to the tower, near the tower, nothing brings up the icon for the tower.

User Info: chosen64gordon

chosen64gordon - 8 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    I've also had problems with this. Is it left click, right click? Is it when you're on the ground or on the overview detail screen?? I think I got it once because there was a smilie face sort of inside the tower. But it's so confusing, unlike assigning cells to prisoners.

User Info: xextremex

xextremex - 7 years ago

Answers

1. left click mouse on a guard that is on duty then when you see an icon for walk you have done it right. Just move the cursor to the tower and you should see an icon for the guard to do.

User Info: pink38

pink38 - 8 years ago 0 0