How do I beat the 3rd last quest (destry two castels; Clerecs and paladins + Rouges and Elvers)?

1. I have tryed all strategies I can come up with sevral times, but it just seems that I cannot generate enough gold quick enough + I cannot get enough heroes to defend attacks from north + south AND I cannot make my heroes level up quick enough.

I have tryed many combinations of many and few heroes, hero types (guilds), hero add ons (marketplace + Blacksmith + upgrades in guild).

I have tryed to play agressive and defensive, but I just can't find the right combination that will defeat the level. The Rat King and the Dragon was hard too, but not nearly as hard as this one!

User Info: Molle_Barb

Molle_Barb - 9 years ago

1. What i did was get at least ranger's and warrior's so they can start leveling and get there first spell and there first weapons from blacksmith and of course health potions from marketplace, then i saved up enough to level up my castle and then the blacksmith so i can build the dwarfs once the dwarf place is built then you can build dwarven towers they might be expensive but they are useful you need about 2 for each spot where they come out of and support the rest with regular towers

User Info: IisSilent

IisSilent - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Where the enemy's come out of i mean

User Info: IisSilent

IisSilent - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Here's a VERY helpful Youtube video series on it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1OfVyhG5ys - Part 1
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXt8so47x_Q - Part 2
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=SveJT3HCvpU - Part 3
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fgg3cLN6Qw - Part 4

User Info: AznFool

AznFool - 8 years ago 0   0