How do you use the Scrounger tonic?

1. I've got the Scrounger tonic and there is a message saying search again but doesn't give a letter to push to search again. Hitting F or X grabs whatever is showing and closes the object. So what do you do to search again?

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 8 years ago
  2. Does it still work if I grabbed the stuff that came up the first time, and do I need to have Scrounger on each time I look at the body or can I look at body, and then later equip Scrounger and look at the body?

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 8 years ago

1. You must go somewhere else first far from the body you've been looted. After awhile try to loot that body again it will have some item.

User Info: Wolfang_zero

Wolfang_zero - 8 years ago 0   0

1. Yes, it is still working and when the search again word is come up just hit R.
    No, you don't have to bring the scrounger tonic with you all the time just swap gene at the nearest gene swap machine.

User Info: Wolfang_zero

Wolfang_zero - 8 years ago 0   0