1. Inside the game I watch the movies in slow motion but if I go to the game folder and play them directly with the windows mediaplayer I can watch them correctly.
    How can I fix this issue?

User Info: Moriya_X

Moriya_X - 9 years ago
  2. I play at 60 fps, so that is not the problem.
    Thanks anyway.

User Info: Moriya_X

Moriya_X - 9 years ago
  3. I already had the vsync off and the frame rate fixed and I still have the issue =(

User Info: Moriya_X

Moriya_X - 9 years ago
  4. Interesting...I'm running the wmvs directly through windows media player and get no audio at all. Nothing to sync. What are your system specs?

User Info: Nethblano

Nethblano - 9 years ago
  5. When you run it with the windows media player you get only the pictures because it is the wma where the audio lies.
    Another thing, it is not just that the movies are offsync, the fps go to hell as well the weird thing is that with the video player i can watch it just fine.
    My system specs:
    Intel Pentium 4, 2800 MHz
    1280 MB (DDR SDRAM)
    NVIDIA GeForce 6800 XE (256 MB)
    60+ free gb in the hard drive
    win xp sp3 32bit

I know i have a border line pc, but the gameplay it is just fine; the movies are the only problem.

User Info: Moriya_X

Moriya_X - 9 years ago
  6. Even setting the resolution to 640x480 and putting the antialasing (2x and then i disabled it) couldn't fix the issue.

User Info: Moriya_X

Moriya_X - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Go to options and switch ur display fps on. then play arcade. if the fps display shows 20 or less, u are lagging, that's y u are watch it in slow motion. try changing ur graphic setting. if u are using a laptop to play, change ur battery setting to high performance.

User Info: snowboi16

snowboi16 - 9 years ago 0   0

2. Turn off VSync and set frame rate to Fixed.

User Info: MabusRaeen

MabusRaeen - 9 years ago 0   0

3. First of all set your frame rate to "fixed", then set your resolution at 1280 x 768 (or even lower, depending on how your computer settings are) and turn off vsync; if this is not enough, try to set the antialiasing to 2x or higher, until you can see the videos correctly. I had the same problem and this sorted it out, so it should work.

User Info: Iron_Folgore

Iron_Folgore - 9 years ago 0   0

4. Honestly, I believe your video card is causing the problem. A weak video card has more trouble running the movies in-game, even though they are simply anime ones. I experienced this problem myself. I think your card simply can't push the video because the video has no options to reduce any sort of graphics. Turn on FPS and check a movie in the gallery, and tell us the FPS for the movies. If it's something like 20 or so, it'll definitely desync

User Info: D2Ultima

D2Ultima - 9 years ago 0   0

5. Don't listen to wynwyn2 he doesn't know what he's talking about 2,800 MHz is 2.8 GHz but to be honest the minimum recommendation is a Pentium IV processor supporting Hyper Threading or higher but the recommended processor is a Core 2-Duo processor and games need the recommended spec to run in a decent manner. My processor is a Pentium Dual-Core and is slightly underpowered compared to the Core 2-Duo's and as a result I only get a C on the benchmark and it's not my graphics as I have a 9800 GT. Because of this I've decided to upgrade my processor to a Core 2-Quad. If I were you I'd upgrade the processor if you can put a 64 bit CPU in your motherboard (if it's LGA775 then you should be able to)

User Info: WarLokk1980

WarLokk1980 - 9 years ago 0   0

6. hey man i know the problem
    it is your processor it is too slow you see the required is Intel Pentium 4, 2800 GHz but yours is Intel Pentium 4, 2800 MHz....... ya get it yours is MHz than GHz

User Info: wynwyn2

wynwyn2 - 9 years ago 0   1

7. hey man i know the problem

EDIT: try not to run the game in max specs

User Info: wynwyn2

wynwyn2 - 9 years ago 0   1